Position title: Development Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President, Institutional Advancement
This full-time position has numerous responsibilities related to assisting the Advancement Department and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Vice President of Institutional Advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the creation and maintenance of donor recognition plaques
- Catalogue current and historical naming opportunities
- Plan and execute events for upper-level members/donors
- Coordinate volunteers
- Manage ticket distribution for special exhibitions and events
- Code, submit, and file invoices
- Coordinate invitation lists
- Schedule meetings
- Manage supplies and storage needs for the department
- Maintain internal calendar
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented with excellent organization and planning skills, an entrepreneurial self-starter, and a collaborative team player with enthusiasm and flexibility. Strong communication skills are essential, along with the ability to comfortably interact with senior leadership and donors and manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion. The position requires an undergraduate degree and 2-3 years of experience in a professional office environment.
The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this position.
Email Resume to Susan Boulware at email@example.com