Visitor Experience Concierge
Reports to: Visitor Experience Manager
Job Summary: The Visitor Experience Concierge is one of the first interactions our guests have. As such, they should be friendly, enthusiastic, kind, informative, and professional. The Visitor Experience Concierge assists visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies garden personnel of guest arrivals; manages office supplies, mail and packages.
Qualified candidates must:
- Be knowledgeable about all things happening in the garden and proficient at Galaxy Ticketing System.
- Maintain a friendly and pleasant demeanor consistent with the delivering on the Garden’s brand promise.
- Be able to communicate to guests the different policies and guidelines, as well as follow up with them.
- Be able to build relationships and work collaboratively with various departments, including Security, Visitor Experience, Membership, etc.
- Effectively troubleshoot issues and escalate to the appropriate person when necessary.
Summary of Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring email inquiries.
- Provide Guest excellence which exceeds expectations, answer questions, and provide garden information.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Check in visitors; distribute visitor badges and maintaining logbook
- Order office supplies; maintain general supply and process orders for all departments
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive mail/deliveries and distribute to appropriate parties. Schedule pick up for outgoing deliveries.
- Maintain a dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules.
- Follow all safety standards to include reporting any violations of standards.
- Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.
Skills and Qualifications:
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Guest Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management, Time Management, Adaptable to Change
Full Time, Hourly Non-Exempt Position, 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Email resume to Susan Boulware at email@example.com