Garden Lights is back with new colors and more lights!
The fourth annual electrical extravaganza features spectacular light displays throughout the Garden. Come back to explore new color schemes and the one-time-only appearance of giant Butterflies, a Unicorn, Frogs and Shaggy Dog from Imaginary Worlds.
Favorites such as the Orchestral Orbs, Glittering Galaxy, Radiant Rainforest, and Model Trains continue to make the exhibition a must-see holiday tradition.
Admission & Tickets
Peak Night Admission*
(Thursday – Sunday)
$20 Adult (Member $17)
$14 Child age 3 – 12 (Member $11)
Child Under 3 Free
Non-Peak Night Admission*
(Monday – Wednesday)
$17 Adult (Member $14)
$11 Child age 3 – 12 (Member $8)
Child Under 3 Free
All nights Dec. 18 – Jan. 4 are peak admission. Ticket fees and sales tax not included.
Block Ticket Information
Night Light Special
Plan to come late and save!
Adult tickets purchased online are $15 for entry after 9 p.m. on Peak Nights. Regular admission applies for children.*
*Thursday - Sunday and all nights Dec. 18 – Jan. 4 are Peak Nights. Night Light tickets are not available on-site, ticket holders may not enter until after 9 p.m., and dinner reservations are not permitted before 9 p.m. Ticket fees and sales tax not included.
Know Before You Glow
• Advance tickets are encouraged to speed entry.
• Everyone needs a ticket, including Garden members and all children.
• Guest passes are not accepted for this special event.
• Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other dates.
• Rain or shine. No rain checks.
• Dress appropriately for this outdoor walking experience.
• Limited $10 event parking is available on-site. $5 for cars with 4 or more people.
• Seek legal off-street parking when parking facility is full.
• Multi-Visit Parking Passes are accepted.
• Dinner available for purchase at The Café at Linton's in the Garden. Reservations not required, but recommended.
• Outside food and beverages not permitted.
• Weapons of any kind are prohibited.
• The Garden is a nicotine free environment.