Take a Date
- For an inexpensive but impressive date, become a Garden Member and stroll right through admissions – members get in free all year.
- For a romantic evening, visit for Cocktails in the Garden. Share a cocktail and listen to music every Thursday evening, May through October. At night, the skyline sparkles, the frogs sing and the atmosphere is festive.
- Check the website for special classes or events such as the Seasonal Wine Pairing Series featuring freshly-harvested seasonal appetizers and an assortment of carefully selected wines or Valentines in the Garden, a romantic evening with dancing, desserts and cocktails.
Things to Do
- Walk hand-in-hand over the Kendeda Canopy Walk to share a moment in the treetops.
- Tour the steamy and lush Fuqua Orchid Center filled with rare and fragrant orchids all year.
- Hold hands, close your eyes and listen to the soothing sounds of waterfalls in the Cascades Garden.
- Visit the Children’s Garden and do the Bee Waggle Dance at the Observation Beehive.
- Discover your favorite place for a romantic kiss in the Garden. Perhaps in the Alston Overlook, the highest point in the Garden, on the bench swings. This spot overlooks the stunning Parterre Garden with the blue and white Chihuly sculpture and the twinkling Atlanta skyline.
- Stop and smell the roses in the colorful Rose Garden.
- Discuss your favorite foods as you walk through the Edible Garden.