With over 30 acres to explore it may be hard to see the entire Garden in an hour. Choose one of the options below for a thrilling power hour!
- Zip over the Kendeda Canopy Walk to enjoy the beautiful tree canopy in Storza Woods
- Visit the Cascades Garden bursting with brilliant flowers and flowing water features.
- See the Levy Parterre filled with color.
- Take a look at the soothing Japanese Garden.
- Stop and smell the colorful Rose Garden and the lovely Perennial Gardens.
- Get a taste of the Edible Garden which boasts colorful fruits and vegetables.
- Make a bee-line to the Fuqua Conservatory and Fuqua Orchid Center.
- Find colorful amphibians on display in the Conservatory Lobby and then listen for the trilling Poison Dart Frogs in the Fuqua Conservatory.
- Discover the beautiful African succulents in the Desert House and the amazing plants in the Orangerie, such as coffee, cinnamon, quinine, turmeric and more.
- Walk back through the Tropical Rotunda and into the Fuqua Orchid Center, which features beautiful orchids from around the world. Fragrance, color and unusual flower forms are the order of the day.
- Discover beautiful orchids and carnivorous plants growing in the Tropical High Elevation House.
- Lickety-split over the Flower Bridge to the Children’s Garden * , which features two acres of interactive fun.
- In the Children’s Garden, explore the water wall, vegetable garden, new tree house and much more.
- If it is a hot summer day, bring the kids’ swimsuits to take a splash in the Splash Fountain!