Garden membership offers a year of beauty and tranquility as well as access to member events, discounts and reciprocal privileges at other botanical gardens around the country – all while supporting the mission of the Garden.
Garden members are not required to make reservations in advance of their visit. Simply bring your member cards and photo ID for complimentary daytime admission during regular Garden hours.
Several levels of membership are available to serve the needs of individuals and families.
All membership levels include:
- Free unlimited admission for 12 months the Atlanta and Gainesville Gardens during daytime hours
- Free and reduced admission to special Garden events and exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibition previews
- Discounts on educational programs and in the Garden Gift Shop
- Discounts at select area garden centers and retailers
- Discounts on multi-visit parking passes
- Reciprocal privileges with more than 345 gardens, arboreta and conservatories
- Guest pass(es) for one-time use during daytime hours
- Subscription to Clippings, the member newsletter
- Early purchase period and discounts on Concerts in the Garden (canceled for 2020-21) and Garden Lights, Holiday Nights tickets
Contact the Membership team by email or phone, 404-591-1539.
The gift of the Garden is perfect for holidays, birthdays, weddings or simply to show appreciation. Gift givers receive a gift card when purchased on site, or an e-gift certificate when purchased online, to present to the gift recipient.
The Arbor Circle
- All Director’s Club Benefits
- Invitations to special events and previews, including Garden Lights, Holiday Nights and the summer exhibition
- Early registration for the Well-Seasoned Chef Series
- Reserved Circles parking plus a 6-visit parking pass
- Complimentary admission to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights for Circles member(s) and two guests
- Four complimentary guest tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights to share with family or friends
- Free admission for up to three guests per visit to the Garden
- Exclusive Circles-only opportunities for travel with Garden leadership
- Concierge Service for all Garden benefits
- $1,629 is tax deductible (subject to change)
The Magnolia Circle
- All Arbor Circle membership benefits
- Invitation to an exclusive Magnolia Circle event
- Private behind-the-scenes Garden Tour for 10 guests
- Reserved Circles parking plus a 13-visit parking pass
- Six complimentary guest tickets to the annual Garden Lights, Holiday Nights to share with family or friends
- $3,907 is tax deductible (subject to change)
The Orchid Circle
- All Magnolia Circle membership benefits
- Reception and behind-the-scenes tour with Garden curators of special collections.
- Reserved seating option for Concerts in the Garden
- Reserved Circles parking plus unlimited parking pass
- Eight complimentary guest tickets to the annual Garden Lights, Holiday Nights exhibition
- $8,675 is tax-deductible (subject to change)
Garden Center Discounts
When you join the Garden, you’re joining a network of more than 300 botanical gardens and arboreta around the country that offer reciprocal benefits – including unlimited free daytime admission. These locations include:
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Desert Botanical Garden (Phoenix)
- New York Botanical Garden
- The Morton Arboretum
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Chicago Botanic Garden