Certain plants contain powerful dyes that create stunning colors. Join us in this interactive program to learn more about these plants and decorate three vibrant eggs.
This annual program has been modified to meet best practices for health and safety during the pandemic. Please read our procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot between 10 a.m.—noon. Guests will be admitted on a rolling basis as tables become available. Thank you for your understanding.
- Tables are spaced 12 feet apart per family or caregiver-child group and are disinfected between uses.
- Social distancing will be practiced between guests and staff. Our educators will guide you through the process, and parents or caregivers are encouraged to assist their children as needed to maintain safe distancing.
- Each participant will be provided with individual supplies for decorating an egg basket. The use of shared egg dyeing materials will be staggered and supplies will be sanitized between uses.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks. In accordance with CDC recommendations, masks are required for all guests over 4 years of age, and recommended for kids ages 2-3, when outdoors within six feet of another guest and at all times when Indoors.
Weather permitting. We will cancel if rain or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule March 26 and April 2, between 10 a.m. – noon
Fee $6 per child ($5 per member child)