Explore Scarecrows in the Garden by flashlight during this favorite weekly beer fest featuring a variety of specialty ales from cash bars and live musical entertainment.
Free with Garden Admission or Membership
Guest Passes Accepted | Cash Bars
October 31: Atlanta BOO-anical
Celebrate Halloween at the Atlanta Botanical Garden during an extra special Fest-of-Ale on October 31!
• Live bluegrass performances on the Great Lawn.
• An inflatable pub in front of the Garden’s Conservatory.
• Beer flights at the Great Lawn bar.
• A Build-Your-Own-Pretzel Bar in the Parterre Garden.
• Festive signature cocktails like Dragons Blood and Witches Brew.
• Seasonal light bites inspired by vintage carnival fare.
• Costume contest with categories for the “Most Creative,” “Most Funny,” “Most Scary,” and “Best Overall.” Compete for prizes like gift certificates, tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights, and a special Golden Ticket!
• “Trick or Treats” including dazzling magic tricks from an award-winning magician and yummy Halloween snacks.
• Face painting and roaming themed performers.
• Tarot card readings.
• Fun, themed activities like mummy bowling, a limbo contest, and a poppin’ Halloween dance party with DJ.
• The PREMIERE of the Garden’s newest addition to Fest-of-Ale: the Boo-tanical Woodland Walk! Explore the Southern Seasons Garden at night with theatrical lighting, fog and more.
Rain or shine, the fun moves inside! Expect a GREAT rain plan with indoor trick-or-treating.