On October 10 enjoy a special Fest-of-Ale celebrating the launch of Garden Beer Season 2!
Garden Beer is brewed in collaboration with Wild Heaven Beer and features botanicals and ingredients inspired by and harvested from the Atlanta Botanical Garden. The second Garden Beer offering, Season 2, is a floral golden ale accented with hints of peach, scuppernongs, and basil.
During the Garden Beer launch party, enjoy the following festivities:
- Live bluegrass performances on the Great Lawn
- An inflatable pub in front of the Garden’s Conservatory
- Enjoy beer flights at the Great Lawn bar
- A Build-Your-Own-Pretzel Bar in the Parterre Garden
- Polka dancers in the Skyline Garden
- Specialty food offerings in the Skyline Garden
- A limited beer-centric menu in Longleaf Resturant featuring light bites and complimenting brews
Explore Scarecrows in the Garden by flashlight during this favorite weekly beer fest featuring a variety of specialty ales from cash bars and live musical entertainment.
On Thursday, October 24, at 7 p.m. enjoy the Great Pumpkin-Carving Contest during Fest-of-Ale. Local chefs and designers square off and put their pumpkin-carving prowess to the test during this 25-minute contest to carve the best masterpiece out of a giant pumpkin, audience applause decides the winner.
Free with Garden Admission or Membership
Guest Passes Accepted | Cash Bars