Join us for a new family program called Garden Grooves at two times! 10-10:20 a.m. and 10:45-11:05 a.m. every Thursday, July 16 – October.
Get ready to wiggle and warble! Join us for music inspired by nature – now reimagined with health and safety front and center.
We are excited to offer this NEW popular family program this summer! Garden Grooves has been reimagined based on new health guidelines. Please read our updated procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
• Masks or face coverings are strongly recommended for guests over 2 while in the Garden.
• This program will be conducted in the Glade Garden on the lawn. (canceled if raining)
• Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover for your family if desired.
• Families are welcome to let the children bring their own shaker, rhythm stick, twirler or scarf.
• Attendance is limited to meet social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter at the Glade Garden for spot starting 10 minutes before each session.
• Seats are spaced 12 feet apart per family, so you have room to wiggle your waggles away!
• Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields.
Weather permitting. We will cancel if rain or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email email@example.com