Garden Lights, Holiday Nights, presented by Invesco QQQ, returns in 2020 with new safety protocols and spectacular lighted sculptures from the blockbuster exhibition, Alice’s Wonderland Reimagined. With limited capacity and masks/social distancing required, Garden Lights, Holiday Nights runs nightly through Jan. 16, including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s, from 5 – 11 p.m. Tickets, available only online, go on sale October 1.
Keeping our guests safe during the most wonderful time of the year brings changes to this year’s Garden Lights experience.
- Nightly capacity has been reduced.
- Masks are required for all guests over 10 years of age, indoors at all times, and outdoors when you’re within six feet of other guests. All Garden staff and volunteers will be wearing masks at all times, and hand sanitation stations are located throughout the Garden.
- Guests are required to follow health guidelines on social distancing, maintaining at least six feet apart at all times. Many pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance of your visit.
- Tickets are limited to eight (8) per order.
- To limit gathering crowds upon arrival, there are two entrances: General Admission ticket holders enter through the gates by Mershon Hall. Premium and Premium+ ticket holders enter through the Hardin Visitor Center.
- To safely accommodate guests, the Night Light Tickets, Block Tickets and Group Tours are not offered in the 2020-2021 season. No tickets will be sold onsite.