Join us for artistic activities that will stimulate your child’s interest in the natural world. Tuesdays, 10 a.m. – noon. Suggested ages: 2 – 5 years. Garden Playtime has been redesigned around best practices during the pandemic. Please read our procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations.
- Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot between 10 a.m.—noon. Guests will be admitted on a rolling basis as tables become available.
- Tables are spaced 12 feet apart per family or caregiver-child group and are disinfected between uses.
- Each family can participate in one or two short, creative activities with a focus on those that can be done independently at your table.
- Each table will receive designated supplies for their group. All supplies are thoroughly disinfected between uses, with an emphasis on individual materials.
- Learn about the Garden’s safety protocols, including mask policies, here.
- We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
We will cancel if rain, cold temperatures or inclement weather make outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Free with Garden admission. No registration is required. Garden Playtime is for children accompanied by an adult.
Schedule Tuesdays, March – Oct., 10:00 a.m. – noon