We are excited to offer this popular family program this summer! Engage in an activity together that sparks creativity and connects your little one to the natural world. Garden Playtime has been reimagined based on new health guidelines. Please read our updated procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations.
- Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot. Guests will be admitted on a rolling basis as tables become available.
- Tables are spaced 12 feet apart per family (or caregiver-child group) and are disinfected between uses.
- Each family can participate in one or two short, creative activities with a focus on activities that can be done independently at your table.
- Each table will receive designated supplies for their group. All supplies are thoroughly disinfected between uses, with an emphasis on individual materials.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks. Masks or face coverings are strongly recommended for guests over age 2 while in the Garden.
- We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
Weather permitting. We will cancel if rain or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free with Garden admission. No registration is required. Garden Playtime is for children accompanied by an adult.
Tuesdays, July – October, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
on the Great Lawn.
Suggested ages: 2 – 5 years