Join us for Storybook Time at two times! Wednesdays, 10-10:15 a.m. and 10:45 – 11 a.m., July – October
Starting August 5 after Storybook Time, children can pick up a “Grab n Go” bagged craft to create at home!
We are excited to welcome you to a reimagined Storybook Time this summer! Engage young minds with nature-inspired stories-all at a safe distance on the spacious Glade Garden lawn. Please read our updated procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- Masks or face coverings are strongly recommended for guests over 2 while in the Garden.
- This program will be conducted in the Glade Garden on the lawn. (canceled if raining)
- Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover for your family if desired.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations.
- Please see our program greeter at the Glade Garden for a spot. Guests will be admitted on a rolling basis as spots become available.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields.
- The Gainesville Garden will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings. All programs are now designed with health and safety front and center.
Weather permitting. We will cancel if rain or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email email@example.com