Join us for Storybook Time at two times! 10-10:15 a.m. and 10:45-11:00 a.m. every Wednesday!
Every Wednesday, July – October
We are excited to welcome you to a reimagined Storybook Time this summer! Engage young minds with nature-inspired stories—all at a safe distance on the spacious Great Lawn. Please read our updated procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees. Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover for your family if desired.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot starting 10 minutes before each session.
- We added an additional Storybook Time session to accommodate interest while keeping the size of each gathering small. Join us Wednesdays at 10:00 or 10:45 a.m. for a 15-minute reading of an engaging story, as it’s acted out by our educators with props and voice amplifiers. Everyone stays engaged from a safe distance.
- Seats are spaced 12 feet apart per family (or caregiver-child group).
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields. Masks or face coverings are strongly recommended for guests over age 2 while in the Garden.
- We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
Weather permitting. We will cancel if rain or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email email@example.com
Free with Garden admission. No registration is required. Storybook Time is for children accompanied by an adult.