Join us for an action-packed, tropical-themed evening showcasing Atlanta’s diverse and talented artists, entertainers and vendors!
Enjoy music, food, drink and decor inspired by the Caribbean and Latin America while strolling among seasonal blooms at Summer Party, a special ticketed event, Saturday, July 23 from 5 – 9 p.m.
This event will feature summer gardening and floral design tutorials, Latin dance instruction and crafts for kids included with General Admission!
Complimentary daytime admission for members and guest passes are not accepted at this special event. Families welcome.
About the Event
- Event guests are greeted by the mesmerizing drum beats of local percussionist Frankie Quinones.
- Latin music like Salsa, Timba and Merengue music played by 6-piece C.O.T. Band breezes through the warm air as professional Latin dancers perform and encourage guests to join with basic step instructions on the Great Lawn dance floor.
- Vibrant Cuban dance company Fuego y Hielo and performers from Caribbean Dancers of Atlanta delight guests with pop up performances throughout the evening.
- Celebrated Atlanta street artist Eric Nine live paints a large Garden-inspired mural set to a crowd-pleasing combo of Latin, Caribbean and Contemporary beats by Amp’d DJ at the Skyline Garden.
- Create and take home “Living Jewelry”! Floral designer Christy Hulsey of Colonial House of Flowers will show guests how to create gorgeous bracelets made from succulents and fresh greenery.
- Sand Art Cart and Rock Painting for kids and kids at heart.
- Specialty bars provided by Fizzy Atlanta and Tippy Tap Co.
- Food available for purchase.
Member: $39.95, Non-Member: $44.95, Kid’s (3-12, member or non-member): $36.95
VIP Admission (limited tickets available)
Member: $114.95, Non-Member: $119.95, Kid’s (3-12, member or non-member): $79.95
- No timed reservation required
- Exclusive access to VIP Lounge
- (2) Drink Tickets for 21+ & Private Cash Bars
- Live Latin & Caribbean Cooking Demonstrations & Catered Food Stations
- Mixology demonstrations with tropical craft cocktails