Southeastern Partners in Plant Conservation
Southeastern Partners in Plant Conservation will bring together government agencies, land managers, botanical gardens, university programs, experts, professionals, and other interested parties to build capacity and promote novel partnerships for plant conservation in the Southeast. Working with a wide range of stakeholders that represent diverse interests and perspectives, this effort seeks to stimulate collective successes in local, state, and regional plant conservation.
Receive SePPCon Notifications via Email
Book with our partner hotel at the link below or call W Atlanta Midtown at 404-892-6000 and use the Group Code “Southeastern Partners in Plant Conservation Conference.” Learn more about hotel parking here.
Parking at the Garden
$5 discounted daily parking passes for the Garden’s on-site deck are available with registration. Learn more about on-site parking and local public transportation.
2020 SePPCon Sponsors:
2020 SePPCon Partners:
|• American Public Gardens Association
• Atlanta Botanical Garden
• Botanic Gardens Conservation International U.S.
• Center for Plant Conservation
• Donald E. Davis Arboretum at Auburn University
• Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Conservation
• Mt. Cuba Center
• Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
• Naples Botanical Garden
• National Wildlife Refuge Association
• North Carolina Botanical Garden
• North Carolina Department of Natural & Cultural Resources
• Office of Kentucky Nature Preserves
• State Botanical Garden of Georgia at the University of Georgia
• Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation
• USDA Forest Service
• U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service