Ticket System Administrator
POSITION TITLE: Ticket System Administrator
REPORTS TO: IT Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA.
REVISION DATE: 04/01/19
The Ticket System Administrator is responsible for the management of the ticketing system (currently Galaxy), inclusive of the technology and processes that ensure its daily functionality. The Ticket System Administrator will support the day to day operation of the ticketing system at both Garden locations, Atlanta and Gainesville. Key areas of accountability include operational stability of the system, integration with various systems, support of the online web store, point of sale station set up and maintenance, and detailed reporting.
The Ticket System Administrator will be responsible for building and maintaining visualizations, reports, and dashboards involving ticketing system data. Prior software reporting experience is preferred (Tableau). Prior database and technical support experience will be necessary for this role. The ideal candidate will be proficient in evaluating and executing projects with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide primary support for approximately 35+ end users and POS systems using the Gateway Ticketing System across various sales channels (POS, Order Entry, web store, and workstations).
- Database administration of the ticketing system; manage all aspects of assigned software applications, including software upgrades and database support.
- Primary point-of-contact for all best practices and new product features related to the ticketing system; provide recommendations for system enhancements and software upgrades.
- Facilitate discussions with end users to discuss business needs and design/implement solutions.
- Provide support for any hardware or software integration involving the ticketing system, specifically Raiser’s Edge.
- Create, maintain, and update reports and dashboards detailing ticketing system data.
- Maintain detailed records related to purchasing and software licensing of ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot ticketing equipment as needed.
- Maintain the ticket database including new product set-up and existing product troubleshooting.
- Act as the ticketing subject matter expert to lead discussions on new product, system configurations, and sales programs.
- Escalate and work to resolve troubleshooting issues with ticketing system support staff.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems (Bachelor strongly preferred).
- 2+ years’ experience working with a point-of-sale system (Galaxy is preferred).
- Knowledge of SQL, MongoDB, Python and database systems.
- Familiarity with data reporting using Tableau.
- Familiarity with payment processing systems.
- Ability to work on-call, as needed (including potentially nights and weekends).
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and reach, drive, operate standard office equipment such as phone, computer, facsimile, copier/printer, and other business machines. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Accuracy in all aspects of work is critical for this position. Attention to detail while doing somewhat repetitive work is required.
Please e-mail resume to Careers at email@example.com, along with the title of the position you are applying for.
The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.