Get ready to ring in the yuletide season with the Holiday Tree Trail at the Gainesville Garden. During the third annual display, guests will delight in 6-foot Fraser Firs decorated by local businesses, families and organizations – all in themes of nature for protecting the garden. The trees will be displayed December 1 through January 2 in locations nestled into the woodlands while close enough to pathways for easy viewing.
Previous entries have featured themes including edible bird seed ornaments, shelter animals available for adoption, local landmarks, famous women through history and children’s art.
- Ornaments cannot be made of or contain glass.
- Trees cannot be decorated with tinsel or metallic tinsel garlands.
- No electrical lights, you can use lights only if battery operated.
- Please wire ornaments onto branches to withstand the weather.
- You may have a themed tree or specific color but please keep to natural or nature themed decor. (Ex. beach themed tree or all blue and white)