Tours and Group Visits
Due to updates surrounding COVID-19 the Garden is only offering self guided tours at this time.
Adult Group Visits
Self-guided tours | $18.95 per person
Minimum 10 guests. Available during regular Garden hours. Requires two weeks advance notice.
- Group minimum: 10 guests
- Group Maximum: 25 guests
- Available Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Requires two weeks’ advance notice
- Guided tours are temporarily suspended.
School Group Visits
Self-guided school tours | $8 per student
Available Tuesday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and require two weeks advance notice.
One chaperone for every 8 students is admitted free. Additional chaperones charged the student rate. Children Summer Camps qualify for the school tours rate.
Virtual Alice's Wonderland Tour
Virtual Alice’s Wonderland Tour | $50 per session
Fall down the rabbit hole and into the Garden’s Alice’s Wonderland Reimagined exhibit. Meet the stars of this year’s show and get a behind-the-scenes look at how the giant plant sculptures were brought to life. Each 30-minute session is hosted live over Zoom with a Garden educator.
- Tours available Monday – Friday between 2 – 4 p.m.
- Tour organizers are encouraged to complete a 10-minute technology set-up session, 1 – 2 weeks prior to the virtual tour, to troubleshoot unforeseen connectivity issues. Groups that opt out of the technology set-up session will not be issued refunds for user errors during the virtual tour.
- One week’s notice is required for all cancelations to receive a full refund.
For more information or to request a session, contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-591-1543.
Virtual School Tours
Virtual School Tours | $50 per session or free for Title I schools
Explore the Garden through real-time engaging presentations.
Available Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.