The members of the Orchid, Magnolia and Arbor Circles form a distinguished donor community whose generous philanthropic support sustains the mission of the Atlanta Botanical Garden to develop and maintain plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment. These generous friends help maintain and enhance the Garden for the community and support our important work as one of the leading botanical gardens in the country.
In appreciation of their leadership giving, Circle members enjoy exceptional benefits which are carefully curated to encourage an insider’s perspective while providing unique opportunities to experience the very best of the Garden. In addition to personal concierge service and unique access to Garden events and exhibitions, Circles members have behind-the-scenes access to Garden leadership and experts. If you would like to know more about joining the Circles, please email Kaila J. Biggio, Senior Development Officer.
Circles Membership Options
- Unlimited complimentary daytime admission to the Atlanta Botanical Garden in midtown and Gainesville, including admission for up to four guests and one caregiver
- Invitations to signature Circles events including Carnival Night and Cercle de Fleurs, annual high-level member previews for Garden Lights, Holiday Nights and the annual summer exhibition, respectively.
- Early registration for Well-Seasoned Chef series
- Circles Parking privileges at SAGE Parking Garage
- Access to Platinum tickets for Concerts in the Garden with early entrance and reserved parking.
- Complimentary admission to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights for Circles members and two guests
The Arbor Circle - $2,500
- All Director’s Club Benefits
- Invitations to special events and previews, including Garden Lights, Holiday Nights and the summer exhibition
- Early registration for the Well-Seasoned Chef Series
- Reserved Circles parking plus a 6-visit parking pass
- Complimentary admission to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights for Circles member(s) and two guests
- Four complimentary guest tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights to share with family or friends
- Free admission for up to three guests per visit to the Garden
- Exclusive Circles-only opportunities for travel with Garden leadership
- Concierge Service for all Garden benefits
- $1,629 is tax deductible (subject to change)
The Magnolia Circle - $5,000
- All Arbor Circle membership benefits
- Invitation to an exclusive Magnolia Circle event
- Private behind-the-scenes Garden Tour for 10 guests
- Reserved Circles parking plus a 13-visit parking pass
- Six complimentary guest tickets to the annual Garden Lights, Holiday Nights to share with family or friends
- $3,907 is tax deductible (subject to change)
The Orchid Circle - $10,000
- All Magnolia Circle membership benefits
- Reception and behind-the-scenes tour with Garden curators of special collections.
- Reserved seating option for Concerts in the Garden
- Reserved Circles parking plus unlimited parking pass
- Eight complimentary guest tickets to the annual Garden Lights, Holiday Nights exhibition
- $8,675 is tax-deductible (subject to change)
The Atlanta Botanical Garden accepts gifts from Donor Advised Funds and IRAs as payment for membership. Memberships paid for by either of these methods will have all non-deductible benefits declined as required by law. These benefits include Guest Passes; tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights; and invitations to certain member events. You may still utilize your free general admission and parking benefits.
For gifts from Foundations please consult with your tax advisor if you have any questions about receiving tangible benefits in exchange for your gift.
Please note that a personal payment for the non-deductible portion (bifurcated payments) is typically not permitted; please consult your tax advisor.