The members of the Orchid, Magnolia and Arbor Circles form a distinguished donor community whose generous philanthropic support sustains the mission of the Atlanta Botanical Garden to develop and maintain plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment. These generous friends help maintain and enhance the Garden for the community and support our important work as one of the leading botanical gardens in the country.
In appreciation of their leadership giving, Circle members enjoy exceptional benefits which are carefully curated to encourage an insider’s perspective while providing unique opportunities to experience the very best of the Garden. In addition to personal concierge service and unique access to Garden events and exhibitions, Circles members have behind-the-scenes access to Garden leadership and experts. If you would like to know more about joining the Circles, please email Kaila J. Biggio, Senior Development Officer.
The Arbor Circle - $3,000
- Reserved Circles parking and 6-visit parking pass
- Complimentary Garden admission for Circles Member(s) and 2 guests during regular garden hours
- 12 Garden guest passes to share with family and friends
- Invitations to signature Circles events including Cercle de Fleurs and Carnival Night
- 4 tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights to share with family and friends
- Complimentary admission to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights for Circles Member(s) and 2 guests (party of 4)
- Early registration for Well-Seasoned Chef series
- Exclusive Circles Travel opportunities
- Exclusive Circles e-newsletter, mailings and promotions
- $853 is not tax deductible (subject to change)
The Magnolia Circle - $6,000
- All Arbor Circle membership benefits
- Reserved Circles parking and 13-visit parking pass
- 16 Garden guest passes to share with family and friends
- Invitation to an exclusive Magnolia Circle event
- 6 guest tickets for Garden Lights, Holiday Nights to share with family and friends
- $1,111 is not tax deductible (subject to change)
The Orchid Circle - $12,000
The Atlanta Botanical Garden gratefully accepts gifts Donor Advised Funds. If you would like to apply a gift of this type toward a Circles membership, you are required by law to waive any benefits associated with your membership. Membership gifts made through these giving vehicles will be recorded as declining benefits.
Benefits that will be waived include, but are not limited to Garden guest passes, Garden Lights, Holiday Nights tickets, invitations to special exhibit premieres, including Carnival Night, and exclusive Circle events. Bifurcation of gifts is not permitted, per IRS guidelines. Gifts made through family foundations and IRA distributions are acknowledged detailing goods and services received if benefits are not declined. Please consult with your tax advisor if you have any questions.
Additional Benefits of Circles Membership
- Unlimited complimentary daytime admission for four to the Atlanta Botanical Garden at both the Atlanta and Gainesville locations.
- Subscription to the member newsletter Clippings
- Discounts in the Garden Gift Shop
- Discounts on Garden Lights, Holiday Nights tickets
- Discounts on Garden classes and programs
- Discounts at select area garden centers
- Invitations to Light Bites & Garden Insights, Strings in the Garden, and Orchid Daze Soirée
- Reciprocal privileges at more than 345 arboreta, gardens and conservatories (ahsgardening.org)