This week in the Garden, enjoy additional special activities during Spring Break Family Fun, April 5-9, 10 a.m. to noon.
We are excited to welcome you to this popular music program for kids! Thursdays, 10 and 10:45 a.m. Suggested ages: 2—5 years. We reimagined Garden Grooves based on best practices during the pandemic. Please read our updated procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees. Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover for your family if desired.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot starting 10 minutes before each session.
- We added a second Garden Grooves session to accommodate interest while keeping the size of each gathering small. Join us Thursdays at 10:00 or 10:45 a.m.
- Seats are spaced 12 feet apart per family or caregiver-child group so you have room to wiggle and still maintain distance. Grooving is extra fun with all that space to move!
- Each family will receive designated supplies for the duration of the session for their group. All supplies are thoroughly disinfected between uses.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields. In accordance with CDC recommendations, masks are required for all guests over 4 years of age, and recommended for kids ages 2-3, when outdoors within six feet of another guest and at all times when Indoors.
- We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
We will cancel if rain, cold temperatures or inclement weather make outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Free with Garden admission. No registration is required. Garden Grooves is for children accompanied by an adult.
Schedule Thursdays, March – Oct., 10 a.m. & 10:45 a.m.