Join us for the Garden’s official kickoff to spring!
Enjoy live music, cocktails, refreshments, flower arranging demos and more while strolling among countless spring bulbs at Garden Party, a special ticketed event, Saturday, March 25 from 5 – 9 p.m.
Complimentary daytime admission for members and guest passes are not accepted at this special event. All guests require a timed ticket. Families welcome. Recommended attire: Garden chic.
About the Event
- Guests can rock with the rhythm on the Great Lawn with live performances covering those true Southern Rock vibes and enjoy modern performances by Terminus Ballet set to the music of Johnny Cash.
- Our VIPs can enjoy a live chef demonstration by Chef Virginia Willis. Providing some Coastal South rhythm our solo artist will truly make you feel like it’s five o’clock somewhere.
- Skyline Garden provides an elevated experience with ballroom dance lessons and classical jazz filling the air. Grab a glass of champagne and marvel in the beauty of the spring.
- In Storza Woods, the sounds of strings and bluegrass accompany your stroll as fireflies, flowers, and other creatures of the south dance around you.
- Grab your basket and head down to the Day Hall Farmers’ Market where you can pause for a moment of leisure and enjoy the famous southern inspired cuisine.
- Lanier Terrace transforms into Atlanta’s front porch where you can sip a drink and sit-a-spell.
- Guests will be delighted by floral design and demonstrations by Mary Delia Poynter of M.Delia Designs for Lucy’s Market in the Rose Garden. Spend some time amongst the blooms and learn how to elevate your home with springtime feels.
- You can purchase some southern light bites at Garden Party, however, dinner portions are not provided. Longleaf, the Garden’s full-service restaurant will be open. Please note: Admission to Garden Party is required to dine at Longleaf.
- Members: $49.95
- Non-Members: $54.95
- Access to live entertainment throughout the Garden.
- Interactive demonstrations and lessons.
- Opportunity to purchase themed food and beverage options.
- Dance lesson pop-ups – jazz ensemble, ballroom dance lessons.
VIP Admission – SOLD OUT
- Members: $145
- Non-Members: $150
- No timed reservation required.
- Exclusive access to VIP Lounge.
- (2) Drink Tickets for 21+ & private cash bars.
- Live southern cooking demonstrations and tastings by local Atlanta chef Virginia Willis.
- Catered food passed by Low Country Catering.
- Hand curated swag bag featuring a signed copy of Secrets of the Southern Table by Virginia Willis.