Show off your child’s Halloween costume on the Goblin’s Runway, participate in fall themed art activities, listen to a storyteller, and enjoy pony and train rides! There’s even a cash bar for adult goblins.
Train Rides: $3 per passenger, children only
(Children 3 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
The Ride-on-Train does not run during inclement weather. Last ticket sold at 3:30 p.m.
Pony Rides: $4
Last ticket sold at 3:30 p.m.
Activities in Day Hall:
- 11 a.m., 1 p.m. – Storytelling with Battina the Friendly Witch
- 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m, 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. – Goblins Runway
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Batty about Bats on Lainer Terrance
Activities on the Great Lawn and Rose Garden* (10 a.m – 4 p.m.):
- Home Depot Kid’s Workshop
- Journey to Literacy (Story Time at noon and 2 p.m.)
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Mini-Pumpkin Decorating
- Temporary Halloween Tattoos
*While supplies last.
Plus, explore Scarecrows in the Garden. The Garden is stuffed with more than 100 wacky creations.
Rain or shine. Food and beverage available for purchase.