Chase away winter doldrums and spring into action at the Member Spring Evening! Enjoy exquisite blooms inside and out with Atlanta Blooms! and this year’s Latin-inspired Orchid Daze. Exuberant live Latin music will be provided by Willie Ziavino and the C.O.T Band and yes, you can dance if you want to!
You can also get moving or get inspired to move with these fun activities:
• Learn jump roping with the Double Dutch Aerobics Team – all ages!
• Fun activities for families on the Great Lawn
• Watch Tai Chi demos by Lori Rowe and Yoga demos by Kyle Dondero of Tucker Yoga Collective
• Craft with the kids 5 – 7 p.m.
• Enjoy chef demos in the Outdoor Kitchen (5:30, 6:30 and 7:30 p.m.)
• Shop the and an artist marketplace, included these local vendors:
Rainbeau – Exquisite orchids
Sweet Efflorescence – Elderberry Syrup
Poppa-Corns – Delectable variety of homemade popcorn
Honey Next Door – Delicious local honey
2 Goats 2 Acres – Soaps, scrubs, & bath products
Saul and Saul – Succulent planters and Jewelry
Rebecca Malcom – Jewelry
Lily Smith – Botanical inspired jewelry and hand-bound books
Purchase food and drink at the Quick Café, Longleaf or an additional on-site vendor. For reservations at Longleaf call 404-585-2061
Guest passes are accepted. This event is rain or shine – all activities will be enjoyed indoors during inclement weather. Walking, biking, carpooling or ride sharing is encouraged.
Please present your zero-dollar ticket confirmation or your membership card for entry.