Join the once-a-year fun of dogs in the Garden. Dress your pooch in holiday finery to compete for prizes or to just show off. Enjoy photos with Saint Nick and connect with local canine enthusiasts and businesses in the Doggie Expo. Don’t have a dog? Come enjoy the show!
In addition to regular admission, it is $15 to register a dog in advance, $18 at the door.
- Joanne Hayes, Owner of Atlanta Pet Life, Simply Buckhead and 17 South
- John Lemley, Newscast Anchor & Investigative Reporter for Crime Stories with Nancy Grace on SiriusXM Triumph Channel 111
- Kimberly Lacy, Co-Host of HGTV’s Curb Appeal (The Block) and Lifestyle Expert
- Rodney Ho, AJC Blogger and Columnist
- Vincent Martinez, Fasionado
Dogs compete in the following categories:
Best Adult: Dogs older than 12 months.
Best Puppy: Dogs 12 months and younger.
Best Botanical: Costumes with plant themes, such as a flowers, Christmas trees, poinsettias, mistletoe, and more.
Best Dog Pack: Two or more dogs walking across the stage together.
Best Dog-Owner Dress-a-Like: Dog and owner dressed in similar fashion.