Tribute and Memorial Gifts
A tribute gift in honor or memory of your special person is a distinctive way to:
- Celebrate weddings, anniversaries, retirements or birthdays
- Commemorate the birth of a child or grandchild
- Remember a friend or loved one
The Garden welcomes contributions in any amount. Gifts are fully eligible for a charitable income tax deduction and directly support the Garden’s operations, plant collections, educational programs and conservation work. Your gift will be recognized with a special card sent to the honoree or your designated recipient. The gift amount is confidential.
These gifts directly support the Garden’s mission, providing much-needed funds to develop and maintain plant collections, fund educational programs and support critical conservation work.
To make a gift, please complete the form below, press submit and complete payment for your gift on the next screen. You can also download the form below and mail your donation.
- Book dedications begin at $350. Includes a personalized bookplate. The Garden librarian assists you in selecting a book for permanent placement in the library collection (Atlanta location only).
- Teak Bench with an inscribed plaque: $15,000
- Additional naming opportunities begin at $100,000
For details and to arrange your gift, please contact:
Kaila J. Biggio, Senior Development Officer
Email or 404-591-1575