Membership Experience Update
Great changes are blooming at the Garden!
As of March 1, 2023, the Garden implemented the following enhancements to your Membership experience:
- New Membership ID# (Membership number) that will never change.
Your Membership ID# will remain the same throughout your membership years, even if you have periods in which your membership lapses. Going forward, you will always be asked to use your Membership ID# and your last name on the verification page before you renew, purchase tickets, register for classes, or RSVP online for member events. If you misplace your new Membership ID#, you will be able to retrieve it on the verification page using the email address you have shared with the Garden. Please help us to keep our records precise by using your Membership ID# at renewal, and for all of your online member needs – this prevents the creation and confusion of duplicate member records.
- New and convenient digital membership cards and guest passes.
The Garden has transitioned to digital member cards via eMembership Card by InfiCare Technologies (Museum Anywhere), a free mobile app that comes with a number of exciting benefits:
- Membership ID# and renewal date are always handy
- Quick, scannable entry into the Garden
- Guest passes that are shareable via email
- Reduction of plastic cards to discard
- Easy reference for your member benefits and promotions