Join us for Garden Grooves at two times! 10-10:20 a.m. and 10:45-11:05 a.m. every Monday through July!
We are excited to offer this popular family program this summer! Garden Grooves has been reimagined based on new health guidelines. Please read our updated procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees. Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover for your family if desired.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot starting 10 minutes before each session.
- We added more Garden Grooves sessions to accommodate interest while keeping the size of each gathering small. Join us Thursdays at 10 or 10:45 a.m. Members can also join us for exclusive sessions this summer on Mondays at 10 or 10:45 a.m. Not a Member? Join now!
- Seats are spaced 12 feet apart per family (or caregiver-child group) so you have room to wiggle and still maintain distance. Grooving will be extra fun with all that space to move!
- Each family will receive designated supplies for the duration of the session for their group. All supplies are thoroughly disinfected between uses.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields. Masks or face coverings are strongly recommended for guests over age 2 while in the Garden.
- We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
Weather permitting. We will cancel if rain or inclement weather makes outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Free with Garden admission. No registration is required.