One of Atlanta’s most anticipated annual social events, the Garden of Eden Ball is the largest fundraising event in support of the Atlanta Botanical Garden. This black-tie gala features a spectacular evening of dinner and dancing on the Great Lawn. This year we honor Pamela and Neville Isdell for their generous support of the Garden and its mission.
Pamela and Neville Isdell
Cara Isdell Lee and Zak Lee
Floral and Decor:
Please note: Tickets for the 2019 Garden of Eden Ball have sold out. For information regarding ticket purchases please contact Alysia Pearson at 404-591-1730 or email@example.com.
Premium Sponsor: $25,000
- Two premium tables at the Ball (seating 20 guests).
- Featured ½ page logo recognition in the Ball program.
- Stage recognition during remarks at the Ball.
- Name recognition on the Ball web page.
- Complimentary Magnolia Circle membership for 1-year with exclusive benefits, including invitations to special events & previews ($5,000 value).
- 100 complimentary Garden guest passes ($2,195 value).
- 25% discount on one (1) facility event space rental.
- Ten 1-year Family memberships for table guests ($1,090 value).
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of Garden for 20 guests with Mary Pat Matheson, The Anna and Hays Mershon President & CEO.
Supporting Sponsor: $12,500
- One table at the Ball (seating 10 guests).
- Featured recognition in the Ball program & on the Ball web page.
- One (1) complimentary Arbor Circle membership for 1-year with exclusive benefits, including invitations to special events & previews ($2,500 value).
- 50 complimentary Garden guest passes ($1097.50 value).
- Five 1-year Family memberships for table guests ($545 value).
- Private tour of Garden for 10 guests of either the outdoor gardens or the Fuqua Conservatory and Orchid Center.
- Seating for 6 at the Ball
- Recognition in the Ball Program
- Invitation to Patron reception
Host Committee: $2,500
Host Committee by invitation only
- Seating for two at the Ball.
- Recognition in Ball program.
- Invitation to Patron reception.
- Seating for one at the Ball.
Amounts exceeding $200 per Ball ticket are eligible for a charitable income tax deduction.
For ticketing information, please contact Alysia Pearson at 404-591-1730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship information, please contact Patti Muenchen at 404-591-1582 or email@example.com.