Every Monday is members only at the Midtown location, but on Member Summer Day, expect extra-fun entertainment and activities throughout the day:
- Visit early for a complimentary cup of coffee at the Quick Café, 8 – 10 a.m. (masks are required for entry)
- Explore the Garden with a Seek & Find activity for your individual or family enjoyment
- Be surprised by roaming entertainers and amazing pop-up performances by The Imperial Opa Circus, 1 – 6 p.m.
- Enjoy live music on Lanier Terrace and Robinson Gazebo, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Be the first to try Garden Beer: Season 4, available for purchase at Garden Bars (credit/debit only)
View Alice’s Wonderland Reimagined and Orchid Daze. Enjoy food for purchase at the Quick Café, Snack Bar or Longleaf (call 404-585-2061 for reservations), and cocktails for purchase from 4 – 9 p.m. Please note, Garden purchases are credit card only at this time.
Although we wish we could host every single member, please know that space is limited, so secure your timed tickets soon. Guest passes are accepted, and must be presented at Admissions when you arrive. Please see the Garden’s new timed ticketing procedures, as well as rules and recommendations for safe visiting here.