Enjoy a variety of live performances by some of Atlanta’s most beloved children’s musicians and storytellers in this engaging series. Shows take place Fridays, June through October at 10 and 10:45 a.m.
On October 15, find out about how Venus Fly Traps are bug-snackers, along with several other cool plants in the Garden! They have special gifts and special needs, and with their remarkable adaptations they amaze us all. The same can be said of Jeanne’s talented special friends, who help her teach, dance and sing about carnivorous plants in this engaging show. Jeanne Lyons is mother of a child with autism, whose remarkable journey to success was inspired by a love for carnivorous plants first realized here at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. Maybe you will also find inspiration in this inclusive show, perfect for families of all types.
Free with Garden Membership or Admission; no show reservations are required. However, we recommend reserving your timed Admission tickets at least 15 minutes prior to show times, as the performance area is a short walk from the Garden entrance.
For everyone’s comfort and safety, we have implemented best practices during the pandemic. Please read our procedures before attending. Thank you for helping us create a safe and joyful experience for all!
- This program has temporarily moved to the Great Lawn under the shade of the elm trees.
- Bring a picnic blanket or ground cover if desired, as the grass can be damp in the morning.
- Attendance is limited to meet safe social distancing recommendations. Please see our program greeter on the Great Lawn for a spot starting 10 minutes before each session.
- Family/pod seating is spaced out so you have room to wiggle and still maintain distance.
- Learn about the Garden’s safety protocols, including mask policies, here. We will continue to closely monitor developments in public health. Please check back with our website regularly for updates to our policies and family program offerings.
We may cancel if rain, cold temperatures or inclement weather make outdoor programming impractical. To check the status, email email@example.com.
Shows for Seedlings is for children accompanied by an adult.