Enjoy a relaxing evening dining, sipping and learning from Chef Philippe Haddad of Philippe’s by PGH in the Edible Garden Outdoor Kitchen.
Chef Philippe Haddad has spent his life creating unforgettable culinary experiences. A native of Bruges, Belgium, and enchanted by cuisine since he was a teenager, Chef Philippe honed his skills at Hotelschool Ter Duinen, the most renowned hotel institute in Belguim. After completing his training, Chef Philippe broadened his culinary horizons at kitchens in Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Bermuda, the West Indies, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United States. Gaining insight into the customs and cultures that surround each country’s culinary traditions. Leveraging his passion and elite training, Chef Philippe has worked in prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts, private clubs and private yachts.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- Serving as a chef for L’Escoffier in The Beverly Hilton Hotel and The St. James Club in Antigua and Paris.
- Opening Philippe’s Bistro, a Zagat-rated Buckhead hotspot, in 1999.
- Induction into the French Culinary Academy, a worldwide organization based in Paris, France with a delegation of 120 chefs in the U.S. and Canada.
- Recognition from the James Beard Foundation, an organization devoted to the advancement of food culture in the United States.
- Recipient of a Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA) award.
- Consulting Executive Chef and Consultant of Corso Atlanta, luxury senior community and Dorian Gray, a new European-inspired restaurant in Buckhead in late 2022.
- In Atlanta, Chef served as the Executive Chef at F&B, The Abbey, Nikolai’s Roof and Cape Dutch, and the Chef de Cuisine at the Occidental Grand (now the Four Seasons Hotel).
Chef Phillipe Haddad, Philippe’s at PGH
Despite his success, Chef Philipe has not forgotten to give back to communities that give so much to him. Organizations he has worked with include the Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE), Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry, the Make-a-Wish Foundation and Meals on Wheels. In 2015, he was nominated as a candidate for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s “Man of the Year” campaign in 2015 in honor of his father. Chef Philippe’s success has been driven by a simple principle: Customer satisfaction is that counts. With a commitment to excellence and boundless curiosity for new, exciting ways to prepare and enjoy food, he remains as excited as ever to help people discover the true meaning of fine dining.
Schedule: Tuesday, September 19, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Fee: $135 per dinner; $750 for six dinners
Registration: Call 404-876-5859 ext 2559